Vegan Creamy Dairy-Free Ranch Dressing is easy to make. This homemade recipe is versatile, and made with simple ingredients. No blender required.
My dressings are versatile. They're designed to be used interchangeably between recipes. This no-blend Creamy Dairy-Free Ranch Dressing is no exception.
You need 7 ingredients to make this dressing.
- Vegan mayonnaise
- Nondairy milk
- Apple cider vinegar
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh dill
- Onion powder
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
See recipe card for quantities.
Combine the ingredients and whisk. No blender required!
Be sure to mix again right before serving.
- Nondairy milk - use almond, soy, cashew, macadamia or oat milk
- Herbs - Substitute fresh with dried herbs as needed. Use 1 teaspoon dried herbs for each tablespoon of fresh herbs.
See this Tahini Dressing on my website!
Refrigerate any remaining Creamy Dairy-Free Ranch Dressing in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Vegan ranch dressings are all dairy-free. They are made with plant-based milk alternatives, vegan buttermilk, and vegan mayonnaise. Traditional ranch dressing is made with sour cream or mayonnaise, and buttermilk.
Combine lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, or distilled white vinegar with nondairy milk to make vegan buttermilk. Soy milk works best because of its creamy texture.
👩🏽🍳 Made This Recipe?
Share your Creamy Dairy-Free Ranch Dressing creation with me on Instagram. It makes my day to see you recreate my recipes.
I would love it if you would ⭐️ rate this recipe and leave a comment. Thank you in advance.
Creamy Dairy-Free Ranch Dressing
- ¾ cup mayonnaise vegan
- ¼ cup unsweetened nondairy milk
- ¾ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix ingredients: Transfer the mayonnaise, nondairy milk, cider vinegar, parsley, dill, onion powder, and paprika to a medium bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Most nondairy milks (soy, almond, cashew, macadamia, oat) will work for this recipe.
This information is provided as a courtesy and is an ESTIMATE only. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased can change the nutritional information in any given recipe.